Hellboy

did you use the story "World's Greatest Paranormal Investigator" in your comic? That one actually has the Kriegaffe shown on the cover in it. It is a 4 page short story that first appeared in The Comic Buyer's Guide #1070. It was reprinted in the Hellboy: vol. 1 Seed of Destruction trade paperback.

I bulked mine out with a few other short stories (The Iron Feet, Baba Yaga and another untitled short from The Comic Buyer's Guide) and added in the 1965 advertisements in the correct places using The Amazing Spiderman issue 42 as a reference guide. I took all the scanned images into photoshop and made them look more like the 1965 style printing too.

I want to use a reprinted seed of Destruction comic but the scann is too new.
Thanks for the answer, man and thanks for the other files you are great

Yeah, Podman is pretty amazing at paper replica's...and to say he is picky about his research is an understatement! Cross referencing, double checking, size referencing...

Thanks to:

Montagar,for the "baby" photo.

Howlrunner,for the comic cover.

Spider,for the Sammael woodcut.

Podman,envelope, and Tarot Card.

Not sure if its any interest but the Poster that is in Hellboys room (seen in the background when Liz first visits Hellboys room and picks up the cat) is available here:

Ghost Poster at TFAW.com

ghstpst.jpg

That comic looked so convincing, I googled Hellboy to see if he was around long enough to have had a 12 cent comic - you got me fooled.

Does anyone have a picture of the ID Cards worn by all the Agents in Hellboy 2? There were literally dozens of Agents with them on in different scenes yet I cant find a picture of one anywhere.

The screen grabs don't show much either. The guy on the right has the clearest view of the card in the whole film as far as I can see.

vlcsnap-2014-01-11-03h39m02s25.png

Does anyone know anyone who was an extra playing one of the Agents who might still have one they can photograph?

Here is the paper props I have made so far:

hellboypapers1.jpg

They are:

Hey mate, would it be possible to repost these? I'd like to add a tarot card to my samaritan display...

Hey mate, would it be possible to repost these? I'd like to add a tarot card to my samaritan display...

here is the tarot card and the crypt address. if you want any thing else let me know and if i have it i'll upload it.

Attachments

• Brooms Death Tarot.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
  • Crypt Address.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 131

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back