Unlimited Run Hellboy Samaritan (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Fully 3D Printed Hellboy Samaritan Kit

1st run of 10 all sold, see top post for names. I've started a backup list. I'll probably do a 2nd run, but I being new to this, I just need to wrap my head around how this whole thing will work. I've got 2 kits done, part way into 3rd.

I'm still trying to decide best way to ship these, maybe people can give me some feedback:

I'm in Canada, most people are in the US. The easiest thing to do is just to ship from Canada. My only thoughts are: 1) it might be a bit more expensive 2)will it cause an issue shipping a plastic "gun" across the border? and 3) do I just label the "contents of package" prop kit, value $10.00?

Anyone that's had experience, please give me some feedback. The other option for me is to drive across the border (I'm only 20 mins away) and ship them in the US...

Regardless, the printer is running 24/7 and I'll have this figured out when the kits are ready. Also, don't worry about payment until they are closer to shipping, a couple weeks still probably.

Sorry if I haven't returned a PM, I'll try to answer most questions here. But keep PM'ing me if you have a specific question I haven't answered here.

Thanks

I am so excited about this run, really pleased I managed to get my name down the kit looks amazing :)

I may be the only one on the list from the UK/Europe so I can only speak for myself here,

It doesn't matter to me what county it ships from (but wherever is cheaper is cool :lol)

In my experience of shipping blasters from the US, Oz, Europe is the more pieces the better & label it as plastic sci-fi model kit/prop kit or such like, never any mention of gun, blaster, etc. On the label

UK law is that 51% of a model or toy gun must be brightly/unrealisticaly coloured so white or purple is perfect :lol

Regards declared value I think it's over about $20/£15 where I get hit for import fees so a $10 value is always good for me (I just take the chance & responsibility on things I buy)

Just my thoughts but I've successfully shipped lots of props including Star Wars & Blade Runner blasters to the UK this way in the past

I'm so pleased that you have decided to offer this run

Thanks

Paul

what are the chances of adding an extra set of bullets with my order? just let me know the extra cost.

If it goes, I'll get in on the second or as backup, also. Really nice work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sounds like the run is really moving on nicely:)

Very excited, got any pictures to tease us with :lol

Can you add me to the 2nd run list please

Done, thanx

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the run is really moving on nicely:)

Very excited, got any pictures to tease us with :lol

Yes, but gotta get on pc to upload to photobucket, soon! Thanks for hanging in, on #6 right now. MakerBot been going 20 hours a day, knock on wood, no issues at all... Now I'm sure I've cursed myself

- - - Updated - - -

If it goes, I'll get in on the second or as backup, also. Really nice work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Done, thanx

Just a little update and some pics to hopefully get people excited:

6 done, 7th one starting. I haven't researched shipping rates yet, planning on it next week. I'll try to PM the people from Europe as I get more info.

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a little sneak peek of our next offering, it's much smaller and will be much cheaper; but none the less cooler!

It worked :)

Definitely excited, kits look awesome

Look forward to hearing from you about the shipping

Keep it up

Working on the 8th kit. I checked out shipping prices a bit, definitely cheaper for those in the US if I drive them accross and ship it within the US. I will look into packaging and shipping more after this whole New Years thing is done.

Hi will you offer finished or do you know someone that will finish these (I'm rubbish) and what would shipping be to Hong Kong please?

Hi will you offer finished or do you know someone that will finish these (I'm rubbish) and what would shipping be to Hong Kong please?

Hi, I wasn't planning on finished kits, just because they look so realistic when painted and aged. The finishing isn't that tough. Fill the seams with apoxee sculpt, sand, spray with flat black... The aging just takes a bit if practice. I'll look into shipping to HK for you.

If anyone has experience shipping realistic props, I'd definitely take pointers...

- - - Updated - - -

Ooo! The Noisy Cricket looks good!

Thanks! I was thinking $25-35. Sound fair? Gotta get the samaritan done 1st though. Working on 9th kit atm. Neon green!

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps post a thread asking for prop makers in Hong Kong? Then I could ship 1 unfinished to you, and you could get it done a bit more locally...

Would everyone who's on the list (1st or 2nd run) please PM me (even if you already have) with:

1) real name
2) address
3) any special requests

I need to start figuring out shipping, and my inbox is a mess. I want to make sure I don't miss anyone

Thanx

Neon green! SWEET! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Would there be any way to commission your school to do other props or pieces?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back