Hell Resin's Predator 1 Bust at 1:3 Scale now Available!

Faken

Hey guys,

Just got my paint sample from Joe, WOW is this thing sweet... I admit that attaching every single individual dread kind of sucks, but damn it is impressive when it's done!!! So, this is Hell Resin's 1:3 scale Predator 1 bust, now available at:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/shop/item_150/

The bust is quite large, measuring 11.5" tall and 8.5" wide, and about 5 lbs and contains a total of 79 parts, including 48 dreads! For a sense of scale, the head itself without dreads is a bit bigger than my fist. Please note that in the sample photos you will see a wood base and nameplate.. these are etra goodies Joe added in this gorgeous build-up, those two items are not included in the set. Price is $189.99 plus shipping :)

Here's a few pics to tickle your retnas:
If you would like to pick this up, they are available for immediate delivery, check out http://www.predatorstuff.com/shop/item_150/ for more info or to place an order.

Thanks and enjoy!
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
The body is way, way out of scale with the head (too small). For all the attention paid to other details, it's a shame that something that obvious was incorporated into the same sculpt.

Hi carlart

Thx for your comment to my bust!! Maybe you can say its quite slim for the body of the bust but

i think its my own style of these bust, ive no use to scupt a copy exactly like the movie.Every sculptor

hve their minecept & creative space :)

hellboy

Ah Jeez, there I go again.
One thing's for sure, I doubt I could sculpt something like that. Armor and cannons are one thing, but my "biological entities" still need some work. One day soon, and then it's open season on me.
Please don't take my scale crit as slam on the whole piece, cuz it ain't. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the body is small, but I don't think it takes away from the piece and you don't notice it so much in person. I have it right here next to me, it's just badass lol! I think it's the spread of the dreads that bring it out... when the head is on without the dreads, it doesn't look disproportionate at all.

Dan

Yeah the body is small, but I don't think it takes away from the piece and you don't notice it so much in person. I have it right here next to me, it's just badass lol! I think it's the spread of the dreads that bring it out... when the head is on without the dreads, it doesn't look disproportionate at all.

Dan
dan gets a warning for making comments not in line w/selling of this kit.please keep all personal comments to yourself about beefing up sales of this kit.

Hia

I recived mine today and its a great piece.
the attention to detail is super.
If you want a really great looking piece you cant go wrong with this one :D
ahh and the wrapping it came in could outlast a nuclear war hehe

thx for the great kit.
Kind regards Jimmy

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back