Heiland vader-like saber

C

Cbjones1989

So today marks a momentous day! I received the long awaited "MPP clamp" from parks. Took a little longer than anticipated with a small shipping hitch but comms were speedy. Would happily do business again. Can't recall where the t track came from apart from that it's hard plastic and from eBay.

Here are a few photos from when the heiland flash arrived to today. It's close to two years in the making! Have a few (in my opinion) minor greeblies to detail as well as the d-ring. It's a first build so I'm pretty happy! Have wanted my own lightsaber since I can remember. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439932172.081042.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439932200.397250.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439932231.413590.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good ... apart from the T-tracks which seem a bit to high in regards to the width ... still acceptable though ... if you feel like upgrading lateron try Roy's T-track at wannawanga from the Netherlands :)

The T-tracks go over the endcap and the clamp lever should be on the other side . . . if you want it to be a bit more accurate like in the movies :

Chaim

The clamp lever is now on the other side since taking the photo! Had a bit of a mission with it but it's there. The t track isn't over the end cap as when I embarked on the project I was going to add electronics so the emitter end glowed red. Have since abandoned that idea. Could do with getting the paint off the threaded blocks. For now I'm quite happy though!

Thanks guys! Will probably upgrade to Roy's T-tracks at some point. They're mighty impressive. What would you guys recommend for the d ring?

I'd say a 2.5 cm D-ring about 2 mm wide should suffice to go through your shroud ... yet it's best to measure the position you plan to drill a hole and see what D-ring would fit properly :)

Chaim

Great idea!! Will be haunting the aisles of local hardware stores soon ;-)

This looks great, welcome to the club! I'm happy to see you ecstatic over your first saber build, it's a great feeling. Props to you for riding out Park's shipping, it looks like a wonderful clamp.

This looks great, welcome to the club! I'm happy to see you ecstatic over your first saber build, it's a great feeling. Props to you for riding out Park's shipping, it looks like a wonderful clamp.

Thanks! The clamp is really well built, it's got the bit between the clamp and the bare metal and it's a nice, tight fit. It ain't going anywhere!

Two things. I want to change out the bulb release to the MPP one and the MPP button panel. Any idea's on where to source those or anybody got any lying around?

I would try that dude selling master replicas parts on eBay. He has mpp bulb releases from time to time. Blast tech is most likely completely out of business at this time.

I would try that dude selling master replicas parts on eBay. He has mpp bulb releases from time to time. Blast tech is most likely completely out of business at this time.

JUST ordered an MPP bulb release button from Blastech.... I emailed them then finally got a response that he does have them.

I paid my 15 and am now waiting... let you know if it shows!

Shame about blast tech really, is he just selling off final bits of stock now? Will keep eyes peeled on eBay!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back