Heavy Weapons Stormtrooper Question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fresh Blood

Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum so i'm not to sure if i'm posting in the right section or not but here goes...

I have my Stormtrooper Armour coming in soon and am wanting to have my guns ready as well to troop to work and the city.
I have recently purchased a Hasbro DC-15a gun and Hasbro E-11 (getting the upgrade parts from ebay soon).
just wanted to know if the DC-15A would suit the armour and what peoples opinions with the two together and what colour to paint it?

Also in terms of the DLT-19 i would love to get a hold of one of them as well, but looks like i will be pepping that cuz i cant seem to find a seller.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Captain Radu

I am new to this forum as well. I am a mold maker in Pittsburgh Pa. I plan on scratch building a DLT-19 and hope fully cast it up