Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Helmets and Heavy Repeating Blasters

Just received my "Heavy Repeating Blaster Kit". Outstanding cast, can not wait to start on it. One question though... Where does the front sight looking ramp piece go on the blaster? I think I have all the other pieces located correctly. One more question... Are you going to do a paint up on this piece?
Once again, a great piece with fast shipping and of great quality.
Bob

I have one of Thorasoli's heavy Mando helmets and it is fantastic!! Fair price, fast shipping and gorgeous product. I look at the paint job and I wish I had a 3rd of the skill. Buy with confidence!!

Just received my "Heavy Repeating Blaster Kit". Outstanding cast, can not wait to start on it. One question though... Where does the front sight looking ramp piece go on the blaster? I think I have all the other pieces located correctly. One more question... Are you going to do a paint up on this piece?
Once again, a great piece with fast shipping and of great quality.
Bob

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the trigger button piece that goes on the top/front handle. Assembled it will look like so:
1628041231675.png

Casting more of these beasties in the coming week.

If you need a really big blaster kit (or a helmet) please post a reply below and I'll PM you with the details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back