Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Helmets and Heavy Repeating Blasters

chibobber

Just received my "Heavy Repeating Blaster Kit". Outstanding cast, can not wait to start on it. One question though... Where does the front sight looking ramp piece go on the blaster? I think I have all the other pieces located correctly. One more question... Are you going to do a paint up on this piece?
Once again, a great piece with fast shipping and of great quality.
Bob

ventuoguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of Thorasoli's heavy Mando helmets and it is fantastic!! Fair price, fast shipping and gorgeous product. I look at the paint job and I wish I had a 3rd of the skill. Buy with confidence!!

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just received my "Heavy Repeating Blaster Kit". Outstanding cast, can not wait to start on it. One question though... Where does the front sight looking ramp piece go on the blaster? I think I have all the other pieces located correctly. One more question... Are you going to do a paint up on this piece?
Once again, a great piece with fast shipping and of great quality.
Bob

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the trigger button piece that goes on the top/front handle. Assembled it will look like so:
1628041231675.png

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Casting more of these beasties in the coming week.

If you need a really big blaster kit (or a helmet) please post a reply below and I'll PM you with the details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.