IAmJ

So, I'm looking for the original pair of shoes from Marshall back in 2007/2008. Or if anyone can perfectly recreate them to the point where you can't spot any difference. (But I would prefer a pair or thr original deal..) It seems to be suede and leather. Grayish type of coloring? Light brown? Whatever you call it. Upward swoop at the toes. Older looking and style shoe laces. Even the swirl in the back above the heel! Just everything needs to be perfect which is why if prefer the original and or a perfected recreation. If anyone can or knows anyone or anything to help, please don't be shy. Let me know. I've been searching for WAY too long for these.. the photos are a pair of the real deal on a manquinn with the real suit. The blackish looking shoe with the white background is, from my understanding, a screenshot of when it was up in the site. Went under Clown 0911. Driving me crazy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220305-231904_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-231904_Instagram.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220305-232032_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-232032_Instagram.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20220305-232040_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-232040_Instagram.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20220305-232232_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-232232_Instagram.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20220305-232259_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-232259_Gallery.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 53

TangoGirafarig

The real deal is long gone I’d imagine, seeing as the movie came out over a decade ago.

Magnoli will make them custom and also has ready sizes available. I’ll always vouch for Magnoli, his stuff is quality and he and his team go the extra mile every time for accuracy.

Here’s the link for the ready to wear shoes, they look spot on. Hope this helps mate

IAmJ

The real deal is long gone I’d imagine, seeing as the movie came out over a decade ago.

Magnoli will make them custom and also has ready sizes available. I’ll always vouch for Magnoli, his stuff is quality and he and his team go the extra mile every time for accuracy.

Here’s the link for the ready to wear shoes, they look spot on. Hope this helps mate

I knew about magnoli and I plan on buying his suit when I get the money. But the shoes just look off to me. Its the material used in all the versions hes shown i believe. Amazing Mastercraft of course! Im just a perfectionist

IAmJ

Do you happen to own these shoes you sent

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.