Heath Ledger Joker bust 1:1

Customrelic

Has it been that long....over a year!

Well I have torn this down and remade it so many times now, it's been a steep learning curve for sure but I feel I am making some progress now. I must have remade the eyes about 20 times and hacked away at the whole face countless times.

As this is my first sculpture, I want it to be as damn perfect as I can get it, so am taking my time :)

Working on the eyebrows and forehead at the moment...

View attachment 843208

A quick photoshop mockup to roughly see how it would look with makeup...

View attachment 843210
As your first sculpt you are doing amazing work. I think the likeness is there for sure. Maybe a little softening but you are right on track to making a beautiful Ledger joker. Keep posting as you go. Id love to see how this turns out

johnnyhungus

Thanks Warren, it has been a real labour of love but if the mockups I have done in Photoshop are anything to go by, this will look pretty good!

Customrelic

Cant believe how great hes looking. And still cant believe its your first sculpt. This is going to be a great bust when your done. Im sure a lot of collectors will want one. Looking forward to seeing the skin texture

johnnyhungus

Started to texture him up now and having a bit of a mixed time with it. Here he is so far without any softening on the texture, I did a little paint up in photoshop to see how he looks...

textured joker.jpg