Want to Buy Heath Ledger Joker 1:1 bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Batmanscowl

I am just getting into making lifelike busts and have been seeing a lot of Heath ledger ones. A few questions I have are, 1. Does anyone know anybody who can make a bust for me, 2. Price range?, 3. Other things regarding busts. Thank you.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am just getting into making lifelike busts and have been seeing a lot of Heath ledger ones. A few questions I have are, 1. Does anyone know anybody who can make a bust for me, 2. Price range?, 3. Other things regarding busts. Thank you.

I believe his screen name is coolfunkycurly. I may be off on the name somewhat. But he sells Ledgers bust. I bought one a few years ago, paid around $385 I think

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I don't have any finished pics with hair on me at the moment but here is his bust just after I had it painted and eyes installed

Attachments

• 12009784_10207081928263903_2526071795440572110_n.jpg
    12009784_10207081928263903_2526071795440572110_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 100

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You seek coofunkcurly :) Yeah, I know, took me years to know how to write that down properly! :)

Simply the best Ledger bust that's been offered here. One of the most lifelike recreation on the RPF.

Last edited by a moderator: