Want to Buy Heath Ledger Joker 1:1 bust

Batmanscowl

I am just getting into making lifelike busts and have been seeing a lot of Heath ledger ones. A few questions I have are, 1. Does anyone know anybody who can make a bust for me, 2. Price range?, 3. Other things regarding busts. Thank you.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am just getting into making lifelike busts and have been seeing a lot of Heath ledger ones. A few questions I have are, 1. Does anyone know anybody who can make a bust for me, 2. Price range?, 3. Other things regarding busts. Thank you.
I believe his screen name is coolfunkycurly. I may be off on the name somewhat. But he sells Ledgers bust. I bought one a few years ago, paid around $385 I think

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't have any finished pics with hair on me at the moment but here is his bust just after I had it painted and eyes installed

Attachments

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You seek coofunkcurly :) Yeah, I know, took me years to know how to write that down properly! :)

Simply the best Ledger bust that's been offered here. One of the most lifelike recreation on the RPF.

Last edited by a moderator: