Heads compatible with HT bodies?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predator380

Hi guys-

Have been lurking here for quite a while- am in the process of making two custom Hot Toys preds and a upholstery foam mask at the moment.

I've recently come into possession of two Hot Toys AVP bodies, both headless. Have been scouring eBay for predator heads and all auctions are ending far higher than I'm willing to pay for heads.....

I'm not too bad at sculpting so am thinking about sculpying over compatible heads for the AVP bodies.

...would anyone here know of any heads that are compatible? Was also considering hollowing out either a 1/6 predator resin head or buying a 1/6 predator vinyl model for such purposes.....have even considered cannabalizing a McFarlane 12 inch pred.

Has ayone here used anything for custom 1/6 predators other than the Hot Toys heads that are already out there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Predator380

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Darkness

as one lurker to another ....

Predastore (predastore@gmail.com) has these cool 1/6 scale Narin sculpted heads. I've used Sculpey Bake and Bend Clay to make flexiable dreads.

Have fun and good luck with your project.

Predator_1_6_scale_custom_heads_predator.JPG

1_6_Custom_Predator_Heads_on_Hot_Toy_Bodies.JPG

Predator380

Do I e-mail Predastore/e-mail address mentioned directly about the heads, or is there a website where I can order them directly?

Predator380

Predastore

Hello,

Sorry the website is nearly finished, we have to check all the links to be sure that it works, certainly next week.

But good information to any one, for the opening I make a discount of -20 % :D and all items in stocks this until 10 december 2010.

Until the website be only line, you can ask for pricing and shipping costs or details, directely to :

predastore@gmail.com

Remember until 10 december this year after full price.

The Darkness

Predastore / Cedric's customer service is fantastic:

predastore@gmail.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello,

Thanks for your mail, no problem this is the official e-mail of Predastore store you can do it, thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Cedric

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Cedric,

Thanks again.

Would you give me permission to provide other people your e-mail address so that they can order more from you?