He-man MOTU sword film Lock display

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

irishamericanlad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
so after making the massive sword from the MOTU film i want to find an equally cool way to display it... i want to put together some still and designs to make it and would like some ideas on what you guys think.. i am a bit backed up and would also like to add that is someone would like to help undertake this i can send them a sword for working with... and then they can keep it :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

irishamericanlad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ive been doing a lot of research on this and i can only find close ups of the top of the lock... but when you watch the video you can see that a large part of the front flashes red... i dont know if its from lights on the inside reflection off the blade or what...
any ideas?

Superman7

I was thinking of displaying mine like this when I can eventually afford to buy one! Wish I could jump on this but wouldn't know where to start!

irishamericanlad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
the swords are availaable now lol step right up... im not sure i can completly re-create the lock but i can get a general idea for a stand...