"He Doesn't like you..." EVAZAN+ WALRUSMAN busts

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EDIT- Walrusman finished sculpt pics :)

WalrusmanWeb.jpg

"this little one's not worth the effort..."

Hey all,

Finally found the time to sculpt a bit.... started this one last week. It's almost done.

References were pretty scarce on him, so I sorta went more for a "feel" than the detail for detail likeness that I would usually do. Wanted to get that leaning in, sneering look. I'm pretty happy with the sculpt so far. I did try to match the sculpting style that Freeborn's guys used on the blasted side. I've posted some refs too for comparison.

Will likely mold this over the weekend and have a finished bust done in a week or so. Hair and bushy eyebrows will really help his look (IMO).

I'm gonna eventually offer these as latex busts with a glass eye (on his "good eye"), lashes, bushy gray and brown hair and a nicely mottled paint job.

If anyone's interested at all, just drop me a PM :)

Enjoy.

Tom

Originally posted by wuher da brewer@Feb 1 2006, 02:06 AM
I love anything to do with the cantina scene.
[snapback]1173247[/snapback]​

I know the feeling :D

With your username, I expected a "no blasters, no blasters." comment ;)

Glad you guys like him.
Tom

Originally posted by temponaut@Feb 1 2006, 06:18 AM
I'm constantly amazed by the talent on this board.

Wow, Wampa.  Too cool.  :thumbsup
[snapback]1173227[/snapback]​
I'll second that, it never ceases to amaze me

The face only a mother could love :D . Great work Tom. I am convinced that 10-12 years from now, you will have sculpted every creature in the cantina :lol . Do Wuher next, I always liked him, even though he seemed a little surly. Keep up the good work Tom, looking forward to seeing it completed. Bill

Excellent work as usual.
You've definitely captured the feel of the character.
That closeup ref image is gross. He should really get that eye looked at by one of his colleagues.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back