HCG Terminator brainchip # 41 /400 MORE Pictures added

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by gyoung2993, Apr 21, 2012.

1. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

I finally got it in the mail yesterday,and was really happy ,it isnt perfect ,but very nice collectable item to have with all my other Terminator pieces........http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoun...p-construction/12627-projects-started-010.jpg[​IMG]http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/han-solo-blaster-prop-step-step-construction/12740-projects-started-014.jpg[​IMG]http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/han-solo-blaster-prop-step-step-construction/12742-projects-started.jpg[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  2. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

Re: HCG Terminator brainchip # 41 /400

a couple of more pictures are in my profile albums as well....... thanks for looking....

3. DS Operative

DS Operative Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that. I pre-ordered mine last year and have been anxiously enduring all of their delays. I'm hoping mine arrives next week.

4. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

its nice ,considering it was only 180.00 shipped, let me know when you get yours too....

5. gypsycatcha

gypsycatcha Well-Known Member

I was just thinking about this. Iv pre ordered too. Can you post some more pics. Looks pretty cool

6. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

I will get a couple more pictures later today.....

7. dfchang813

dfchang813 Member

Mine comes in on Wednesday.

Let's get a mini review, you are one of the first to get it. What's good, what's bad about it?

I have a Russ Replicas aluminum version as well. How is it better or worse,is it movie accurate? etc

Thanks!

8. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

It is resin based ,its not aluminum but its like they say ,you get what you pay for ,it does have clear glass tubing ,acylic base as you can see ,its just a quick design ,like I stated not perfect ,but very nice for any collector it has 2 big screws that hold the resin piece in place that holds the tubing ,it is not 100 percent movie accurate , the aluminum version is probably the best,but this one sure looks great for the money, the chip is a bit smaller than it should be ,from the scale of my machined chip is slightly bigger.....I want anything Terminator ,but thats just me......

9. gypsycatcha

gypsycatcha Well-Known Member

I like it. I think it looks great value for the money. will pick this up soon :)

thx for the pics

10. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

You are welcome.......

11. dfchang813

dfchang813 Member

Well, it's sold out and at only 400, the limitation is pretty good.

Like the light up effect, when I get it in, I'll compare it to the Russ Replicas version to see the differences.

Thanks for the pics and review though, that was nice and whets the appetite for getting mine in this week. :)