Sold for 550.00 USD
Prop Store

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

This item will ship in the original brown shipping container. Otherwise it is a bit dusty from sitting on my shelf but in great working order. I do not have the metal prop tag that came with the tracker nor do I have the exclusive print. (This is the exclusive version). I seem to have misplaced it. However if I do stumble into it during my spring cleaning I will send it to the buyer at a later date.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very dusty bump. I have an offer on that bidding sight. Leaving it up till the 12th then taking the offer. Beat it and it is yours.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AaronHorrocks

Okay, after looking some more, it seems that I was thinking of the Master Replicas, of which I have two.
The monitor animation looks better on the HCG.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have never seen the MR version but the animation is super smooth on the HCG version. So I really have no place to compare.

AaronHorrocks

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of the Master Replicas, check them out. I think the sound is better on them, however the display is not. While it's pretty good, it's a bunch of LEDs that run through a series of programs. So it's not really animated, doesn't move, and isn't smooth.

Prop Store