HCG Ford Signature Edition Tomenosuke Blaster

DarkKnight

Sr Member
just got this today, heres a few photos, hope you guys don't think I'm bragging. Its my favorite blaster, the bluing seems very realistic and some mild
IMG_9081.jpg
IMG_9081.jpg IMG_9082.jpg IMG_9081.jpg IMG_9082.jpg
IMG_9081.jpg
IMG_9082.jpg
IMG_9084.jpg
weathering, this is the blaster as I imagined it in the theatre, the signature makes it all the more special, The box is made beautifully, theres a books a small poster and postcards the stand and the blaster with replica bullets.. The other pistol is my back up gun, interestingly you could buy almost 6 of them for one Tomenosuke, but this one is so special, it is worth every penny, Im sorry if you didn't get one, I am blessed to have it, keep in mind Harrison Ford charges $750 for his autograph, I think its a bargain

Wow, that's amazing! Lovely piece, and totally agree that the autograph makes it that much more special.

Congrats!

Sean

just got this today, heres a few photos, hope you guys don't think I'm bragging. Its my favorite blaster, the bluing seems very realistic and some mildView attachment 1011514 View attachment 1011514 View attachment 1011515 View attachment 1011514 View attachment 1011515 View attachment 1011514 View attachment 1011515 View attachment 1011516 weathering, this is the blaster as I imagined it in the theatre, the signature makes it all the more special, The box is made beautifully, theres a books a small poster and postcards the stand and the blaster with replica bullets.. The other pistol is my back up gun, interestingly you could buy almost 6 of them for one Tomenosuke, but this one is so special, it is worth every penny, Im sorry if you didn't get one, I am blessed to have it, keep in mind Harrison Ford charges $750 for his autograph, I think its a bargain
Bumping this thread so I can live vicariously through all the Blade Runner SE blaster owners.

Also nice P30SK. Obviously a much easier CCW than the blaster would be lol.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back