HCG Aliens M240 Incinerator

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks good. This is a good time for Alien fans.

400exc.jpg

3-06.jpg

11-01.jpg

Their crap is always overpriced.
I'll pass.

So sorry you feel that our stuff is not only crap, but also "overpriced". A lot goes into license cost, production, overhead, and other costs that roll into a price and will elevate it above the costs that "unlicensed 1-man companies" in the junkyard here can offer... but, judging by the amount of pre-orders placed already, we will do just fine. :thumbsup

lol. Funky is sooo toxic.....haha Most of the fan ones were $500 or so , a few hundred more because of license and overhead is not really that bad. At least when you order something from HCG you get it and don't have to wait years. I personally won't get one since I think its an ugly design but if I were a big Alien collector id get this.

It's on my "to get" list.

We're moving from New Zealand to the US in July, so shipping will suddenly be like Christmas! In fact we'll often be visiting fam in Orlando... hey Moviefreak do you guys allow Pick-ups? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on my "to get" list.

We're moving from New Zealand to the US in July, so shipping will suddenly be like Christmas! In fact we'll often be visiting fam in Orlando... hey @Moviefreak do you guys allow Pick-ups? :)

We do offer pick up at the warehouse. :thumbsup

So sorry you feel that our stuff is not only crap, but also "overpriced". A lot goes into license cost, production, overhead, and other costs that roll into a price and will elevate it above the costs that "unlicensed 1-man companies" in the junkyard here can offer... but, judging by the amount of pre-orders placed already, we will do just fine. :thumbsup

I don't know about crap but the hero pulse rifle I bought from them has a slightly sagging barrel. And the ammo counter which I turned on maybe once or twice died after about a year. It was sitting in a display case the whole time. : / Oh well. So this new offering of the flame thrower, does it have any moving parts, i.e. does the trigger move or anything like that? Does it have anchors where you can attach a sling? Looks pretty cool, thinking of ordering one.

This is tempting. I have your motion tracker on pre order and if I can find space I'd love to grab this. Speaking of the motion tracker, is it still on track for Q3 release?

I don't know about crap but the hero pulse rifle I bought from them has a slightly sagging barrel. And the ammo counter which I turned on maybe once or twice died after about a year. It was sitting in a display case the whole time. : / Oh well.

Yup. Common problem. And you remember the whole Korben Dallas pistol fiasco?
I rest my case.

Pulse Rifle.... Corbin Dallas Blaster.... TWO issues with a factory that is no longer used.
Props from almost 10 years ago. :facepalm

I had two of the Hero Pulse Rifles. They were great and worth the price. Both had very slight sagging barrels. I fixed both quite easily, using the application of some skill, and Applied heat to the rifle with an electric heater....not too hot, then the barrels were gently straightened with slight hand pressure. Once in the desired straightness & position, I injected two-part epoxy resin glue inside rifle at certain locations (very carefully....just a little bit messy and fiddly)....FIXED.
I like fixing things or modifying props. Those hero pulse rifles were worth the small amount of effort to achieve perfection.

I agree, I had one of the heros and it was a breeze to straighten the droopy barrel. Shouldn't have come that way but it was what it was and the price was right on for that version. One of the few props I regret sellng. I wish another aluminum shroud version was made available. Not interested in the static stunts.

I agree, I had one of the heros and it was a breeze to straighten the droopy barrel. Shouldn't have come that way but it was what it was and the price was right on for that version. One of the few props I regret sellng. I wish another aluminum shroud version was made available. Not interested in the static stunts.

How did you straighten the barrel? Leave it upside down on a hot day?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back