Hawkman helmet - WIP

KJC

I am working on a Hawkman helmet commission. I am nearly finished with the concept sculpt in Zbrush. After this is completed, it will be re-meshed to a cleaner geometry and taken in to Cinema 4D. Here is the current render. Credit owed to @iamscumbag (Instagram) for help/tutoring.

hawkman.jpg

This will be 3D printed, mastered, and molded, so I will be doing a run of this.

I am working on a Hawkman helmet commission. I am nearly finished with the concept sculpt in Zbrush. After this is completed, it will be re-meshed to a cleaner geometry and taken in to Cinema 4D. Here is the current render. Credit owed to @iamscumbag (Instagram) for help/tutoring.

View attachment 513013

This will be 3D printed, mastered, and molded, so I will be doing a run of this.

Do you know what your pricing will be yet? Really like hawkman helmet and yours looks great so far.

Do you know what your pricing will be yet? Really like hawkman helmet and yours looks great so far.

I don't think it is allowed to discuss buying/selling/prices in non-junkyard topics. I'll post an interest thread when I have the master printed. Keep an eye on this thread for updates until then.

On the wings from a front view it kind of looks a little wolverine-ish, maybe not fan out as much and closer to the head.. the side view is awesome

Awesome. How does it fit? Looks like it may keep slipping backwards with the weight of the wings

Like most helmets it would need padding to be snug on the wearer. The 3D printed wings are not too heavy. When I mold and cast this, the wings will be hollow resin filled with light eight expanding foam

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back