Hawaii 5-0...?

McFly88

So I'm thinking this year that i'll do an "easy" costume and try out a 'Steve McGarett' costume.

Anybody have any input on his handgun that he uses? or the tactical vest? or even the thigh holster? The rest is easy, it's usually a grey/black/or navy blue polo/v-neck shirt and cargo pants. LoL

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks
mcgarrett-on-the-prowl.jpg

20003705.JPG

I think it might be because the new "steve" doesn't look like anything special...er, unique maybe is the word. He just looks like any guy in a tac vest...sorry. With the original McGarrett, it the was the hair!!

The gun looks like a Sig 229 maybe it has those little green tritium sights.

I think if you google any airsoft site (i.e. Airsoft Megastore) you will find a passable tac vest.

Good luck!

I think it might be because the new "steve" doesn't look like anything special...er, unique maybe is the word. He just looks like any guy in a tac vest...sorry. With the original McGarrett, it the was the hair!!

The gun looks like a Sig 229 maybe it has those little green tritium sights.

I think if you google any airsoft site (i.e. Airsoft Megastore) you will find a passable tac vest.

Good luck!

I def. agree with you he's nothing special compared to the old Hawaii 5-0 that's for sure. I was just looking for some input. I think I found a good tac vest at the closest army/navy store. as for the gun I might just use an old C02 powered airsoft gun. Actually looks real (with blow back and everything) thanks for the input

I def. agree with you he's nothing special compared to the old Hawaii 5-0 that's for sure. I was just looking for some input. I think I found a good tac vest at the closest army/navy store. as for the gun I might just use an old C02 powered airsoft gun. Actually looks real (with blow back and everything) thanks for the input

7 years late but...

Gun:Sig Sauer 226 MK25 Navy Edition with Surefire X300 Pistol light
Vest: unknown
Holster: not 100% sure but the double belt loop connections makes me believe it’s some type of Blackhawk dropleg/thigh holster

The vest looks like a Blackhawk STRIKE vest and the holster is a blade tech made for sigs with weapon light. The right side also has Blackhawk thigh platform. His belt could be any tac belt and his pouch on the belt looks like a pistol mag pouch. All the pouches look like condors.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back