Have you seen this, "build your own sonic screwdriver"?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dropshipbob

Sr Member
I saw this at a local store the other day, I can identify one sonic, but what about the other pieces? Are they modeled after other sonics seen in the show?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TotalusK

No they are not, they are basically just random pieces to create your own sonic screwdriver.

regs,
TK

TheDoctor

Sr Member
I have this set. It's pretty neat, but it was a little disappointing that the other two weren't based on anything in the show. I had this before Part 2 aired. When I heard that Amy was going to make her own screwdriver I thought "Yes! Here it is!"

... of course it would up not to be anything like these two.

Dave Porter

Sr Member
I didn't even know about this, so I thank those of you who have posted.

Picked one up on the weekend.

I have made up one I like, and have had fun playing around with the different sounds.

Carrossea

Hmm.. interesting. I'm curious to know whether you can use some of these parts to make a lightsaber prop.

Angelus Lupus

Sr Member
It would be a very small one, more of a 'lightknife', but I can see where you could use some of the parts as inspiration for a scaled-up sabre