Have you seen some of these Pred customs??

Blade3327

Sr Member
I was just skimming through all the Pred customs here: http://www.figurerealm.com/ViewCustoms.php...;qName=predator and I gotta say -- I'm impressed.

If you scroll down, you'll notice someone repainted and customized a McF Pred and Marvel Blackheart (a popular base for Pred customs), respectively, into the Borg and Elder from P2! They look pretty darn good. Those are the "Predator Primitivo" and "Elder Predator", so look for those on the first page.
On Page 3, someone even made a custom Machiko from a smaller figure w/ McF parts, which was pretty darn cool.
On a later page, there's also a "Samurai Predator" with all sorts of parts and a pretty sweet paintjob.

Thought you guys'd enjoy some of these, if you haven't seen 'em already. I found them quite cool, and dare I say I may very well be inspired to do my own custom... oh, wait. I'm already planning to attempt to turn a Microman Elder into a Bad Blood. Personal projects aside, this is one cool gallery.

I was just skimming through all the Pred customs here: http://www.figurerealm.com/ViewCustoms.php...;qName=predator and I gotta say -- I'm impressed.

If you scroll down, you'll notice someone repainted and customized a McF Pred and Marvel Blackheart (a popular base for Pred customs), respectively, into the Borg and Elder from P2! They look pretty darn good. Those are the "Predator Primitivo" and "Elder Predator", so look for those on the first page.
On Page 3, someone even made a custom Machiko from a smaller figure w/ McF parts, which was pretty darn cool.
On a later page, there's also a "Samurai Predator" with all sorts of parts and a pretty sweet paintjob.

Thought you guys'd enjoy some of these, if you haven't seen 'em already. I found them quite cool, and dare I say I may very well be inspired to do my own custom... oh, wait. I'm already planning to attempt to turn a Microman Elder into a Bad Blood. Personal projects aside, this is one cool gallery.

ya the elder you're talking about is fuckin awesome!!!! i wish to god i had that thing!! damn damn damn... that wolf towards the end with all the parts and interchangeable faces is amazing!! gotta redo a wolf here soon, marvel blackheart ya said? ill start huntin' now.

I wouldn't say they're worth it... plus NECA's releasing new figures, as well. Up until the news from Toy Fair '10, these customs were pretty all we had. Still, some fantastic jobs were done on these.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back