Limited Run Haunted Mansion Working Serpent Door Handles

VanOaksProps

Sr Member
addb5ecc876903cd50189a42ccfc5a3a.jpg

Finally opening a run on working Haunted Mansion serpent door handle kits.

Available in three configurations (some assembly required):

Config. 1 - unpainted resin kit - door plate, rosette, handle and handle mount (no door mechanism) - $30+shipping

Config. 2 - unpainted resin kit w/ hardware - door plate, rosette, handle and handle mount with metal door mechanism - $40+shipping

Config. 3 - finished resin kit w/ hardware - door plate, rosette, handle and handle mount with metal door mechanism - $60+shipping

SHIPPING:
US shipping is $15
International shipping is $24

1. Prefect42 - Config. 2 - paid
2. Poltergeist - Config. 3 - paid
3. Opus Penguin - Config. 2 - paid
4. Thundergod124 - Config. 3
5. Thundergod124 - Config. 3

NOTES: This door handle works using passage lock/mortise latch door mechanisms. It will not work with modern standard household door mechanisms. So if you want to have a working doorknob, you will need to switch out your existing knob to install this one. Additionally, you will need a replacement handle for the back side of whatever door this is used on as it is not included.

Last edited:
I would be interested in Config 2! Is there any chance of also getting one where the tail curl attaches to the spindle, rather than the head? Then I could have one on both doors in my Haunted Bathroom....

I would be interested in config 1 pending price.

I would love a set that goes both directions for my office door.

Interested pending price on Config 2. Any chance to get the serpent mirrored for the side of the door shown in the picture, with the tail at the rotation point?

Interested pending price, PROBABLY config 1 because I don't have a door I'd want to put it on now, but maybe config 2. I'd have to think about it.

After an extremely long delay I’m happy to (finally) take orders on the working serpent door handles. I’ve decided to start with a run of 15 and we’ll see where it goes after that.

So if you’re still interested post the configuration and quantity and I’ll add you to the first run list.

Those look excellent. And my last place already had mortise style locks!!! I've moved too soon.

Sign me up for one in configuration #2.

Thanks,

Ted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back