Haunted Mansion Sinister 11

kaiser94

I'm looking at trying to recreate a portion of the old WDW Haunted Mansion's Sinister 11 portrait hall for Halloween this year (3 or 4 portraits instead of the full 11). I found a service that can print images onto linen textured cardstock, which is my plan for creating prints that I can then add the "moving eye" effect to. The only issue is I'm having a really really hard time finding even moderately hi-res images of the portraits to use as a starting point, all the images I can find are no bigger than like 400x700px and I'm looking to print at like 24x30in.

If anyone has any higher res image files of any of the Sinister 11 portraits (Hatchet Man, Medusa, Jack the Ripper, Vampire, etc) or knows where they might be found, that would be extremely helpful!

I'm looking at trying to recreate a portion of the old WDW Haunted Mansion's Sinister 11 portrait hall for Halloween this year (3 or 4 portraits instead of the full 11). I found a service that can print images onto linen textured cardstock, which is my plan for creating prints that I can then add the "moving eye" effect to. The only issue is I'm having a really really hard time finding even moderately hi-res images of the portraits to use as a starting point, all the images I can find are no bigger than like 400x700px and I'm looking to print at like 24x30in.

If anyone has any higher res image files of any of the Sinister 11 portraits (Hatchet Man, Medusa, Jack the Ripper, Vampire, etc) or knows where they might be found, that would be extremely helpful!
Try using Gigapixel by Topaz to upscale them.
You can use the 30 day free trial and you won’t need to cancel or anything as they don’t ask for any payment info. It uses Artificial Intelligence tech to upscale. You can choose how much to upscale, like double the size, four times the size, six times the size, etc. But be warned, if you go too big, it has to artificially make missing info, so at times it can start to look manufactured. I’d try staying at around 4 times the size and see what you get.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back