Haunted Mansion Short Film

lostcasket

COMING SOON
Production started October 1st!

Be sure to look out for it, Ill post updates throughout production.
Until then, Please watch some of my other videos! See if you can
find all of the Disney references Ive scattered around a few of my
short films.

lostcasket's Channel - YouTube

Screen shots:

house.png

Entry.png

skeleton.png

clock.png

Awesome! I posted in another thread about Welcome, Foolish Mortals... to DoomBuggies - a Tribute to Disney's Haunted Mansion > Free email, fan forums, multimedia and more... if you haven't found it already -- completely dedicated to the haunted mansion, its fans, its lore, and even behind the scenes! They have posted on there somewhere an original operator's manual from 1976.

Yes I love Doombuggies! Ive been a fan since the site started.
And thanks for spreading the word! Were halfway through!
Just need to film the groundskeeper, his dog and hitchhiking
ghosts.

Nicely done, a very nice homage to the ride. Makes me wish I still had may annual pass and go to the Mansion.

A few small nitpicks if I may, there's a typo in your dedication, you wrote Deadicated when it should be Dedicated. Then in the opening text, it should be In An Ordinary House, In An Ordinary House. I know, kind of nitpicky but I thought I'd point it out anyway, but it doesn't take away from the extraordinary job you did though.

i dont think DEADicated is a typo

one thing i have to critizise is that it could have used better lighting in some scenes. it was just too dark here and there, you couldnt make out anything

all in all, it was pretty good tho ;)

Nicely done, a very nice homage to the ride. Makes me wish I still had may annual pass and go to the Mansion.

A few small nitpicks if I may, there's a typo in your dedication, you wrote Deadicated when it should be Dedicated. Then in the opening text, it should be In An Ordinary House, In An Ordinary House. I know, kind of nitpicky but I thought I'd point it out anyway, but it doesn't take away from the extraordinary job you did though.

thank you very much for the criticism

I made as a play on words "DEAD-ICATION dedication
But as for the an and a I always though its A before a vowel.

Anyway thanks for the comments

thank you very much for the criticism

I made as a play on words "DEAD-ICATION dedication
But as for the an and a I always though its A before a vowel.

Anyway thanks for the comments

Ok, I never thought that your typo might have been a deliberate play on words. Well done in that case. As for the A and An, it's AN before a vowel although I've noticed that the Brits, and some Americans, like to use AN before the word history even though the letter H is a consonant.

Regardless of grammar, job well done. I think that you got most of the major elements of the ride and definitely captured the spirit of it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back