Limited Run Haunted Mansion Bat Stanchion

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is something I've wanted to make for a while now to add to my HM themed bathroom - gonna be used as the towel rack :)

marvelouscreastionsstudios created the file for me. Yes I know it's not 100% accurate to any specific stanchion - I wanted it to be slightly different so that I'd be able to recognize it should it ever get recast. The base is designed to fit inside a standard 2" (inside diameter) pipe.

609498-9a526912a6831b1e55ac359b124ba146.jpg
609499-f59ca3ce8140fdf7b7573bab0f876c4f.jpg

I'm looking to do a very limited run of 5 at this time. Price will be $200 USD + shipping and they will be cast in ceramic backed smooth cast 300 resin. They will come unfinished so there will be some clean up (remove seam lines) required, but overall it will be a very clean cast.

Here is one I quickly finished up (this one is not for sale).

609500-4a737994330aa0f0dceea8eb8c07d132.jpg

Please post or message me if you are wanting to get yourself on this run. A non-refundable $50 deposit will be required to secure your spot.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought for sure there would be some interest in these

mkotich

For me it is DEFINITELY not a lack of interest, these things are friggin' beautiful. Just a little steep for me right now whilst in the middle of my mansion grandfather clock build... :/

But I definitely do love your work, beautiful stuff.