Hi all,

For anybody interested in modeling the haunted mansion manor house from the 2003 movie version with Eddie Murphy, I’ve done my best to draft a front (West) elevation of the home to scale. I was unable to find any plans for this version of the mansion online, so I figured I’d make my own. I’ve attached it here and anybody can use it for free, though I would appreciate a small ‘nod’ if you end up making a model!

I can also draft and upload the other directional elevations if anybody is interested in having them, but there’s not much to go on from the movie regarding the back or north sides of the home, so they’d be rather speculative.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Attachments

• Gracey Manor Front (West) Elevation.pdf
    9.9 MB · Views: 379
Hi all,

For anybody interested in modeling the haunted mansion manor house from the 2003 movie version with Eddie Murphy, I’ve done my best to draft a front (West) elevation of the home to scale. I was unable to find any plans for this version of the mansion online, so I figured I’d make my own. I’ve attached it here and anybody can use it for free, though I would appreciate a small ‘nod’ if you end up making a model!

I can also draft and upload the other directional elevations if anybody is interested in having them, but there’s not much to go on from the movie regarding the back or north sides of the home, so they’d be rather speculative.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Do the same for the theme park attractions!

:)

Do the same for the theme park attractions!

:)

Which ones? The Haunted Mansions – or other attractions? I will say that the architectural elevations for many of the other attractions are already available online, as well as the (Orlando, Anaheim, Paris) Haunted Mansion plans. I'm not a big fan of the acting or loose plot of the 2003 film, but for some reason I've always loved and hand-drawn this film version of Gracey Manor. It's Southern Gothic Revival style is completely distinct from the other versions in Anaheim (Georgian/Neoclassical), Orlando (Spanish Colonial/Dutch Cothic), and Paris (ramshackle Western Victorian). That is why I've recreated and chosen to share this one here. :cool:

Which ones? The Haunted Mansions – or other attractions? I will say that the architectural elevations for many of the other attractions are already available online, as well as the (Orlando, Anaheim, Paris) Haunted Mansion plans. I'm not a big fan of the acting or loose plot of the 2003 film, but for some reason I've always loved and hand-drawn this film version of Gracey Manor. It's Southern Gothic Revival style is completely distinct from the other versions in Anaheim (Georgian/Neoclassical), Orlando (Spanish Colonial/Dutch Cothic), and Paris (ramshackle Western Victorian). That is why I've recreated and chosen to share this one here. :cool:

I think I read the movie version was supposed to be an homage to (or conglomerate of) the two U.S. park versions...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back