Hate Predator Custom Figure

Tomek

Hi there.
I always wanted to do a custom figure, but never had the opportunity.
When I get P2 masked/ half cloaked Berserker two pack from Neca I gained a spare body. So why not try to make a custom.
I am making my OC Predator-Hate
hate_predator_by_tomek_sudak_by_bender18-d47jt0f.jpg

using this
neca-predators-2-pack-1.jpg

as a base.
This is my first custom. So it will definetely turn out bad.
Here is what i have for now.

It will not be a 100% true to my OC, but I want to make it as similiar as it will be possibly for me.
I am gonna use Uruk repaint tutorial when painting time comes.
A właśnie- Dzieki Uruk- z twoim poradnikiem,hehe profesjonalnym poradnikiem wielu ludzi ma łatwiejsza robotę.
Bedzie bardzo pomocny.

Sorry for the quality, but I have only my cell phone for taking pictures with.

Last edited by a moderator:
anytime bro, really glad i could help :) waiting for the final result, looks pretty nice now.

judging by my last custom figure, i'd say berserker's body is the worst possible base, but i hope you'll be more lucky than i was. it's also quite small and skinny compared to P1 and P2 type... anyway, good luck!

Very interesting design you have going there. And Uruk is right, the Berzerker body is had to use successfully, luckily i found a good use for it.

~CYCLONE_06

Uruk- indeed it is really skinny, but You know,those bastards are expensive, too expensive for me to buy one just for customization purposes, there was no way to get Pussyface alone-so 2pack was the only way to go-and heres spare berserker base. The thing that bothers me is that Clay fells off the plastic easily-i need to glue ewerything, make a layer of glue on the entire clay so it won't brake-heh living in a shi#@y town pays off eh :/
Cyclone_06- oh i know You made a good use of it- I saw it :D hehehe
Folsomaticustom-Would be finished already if not for the darn self hardening clay- it need to dry, it brakes, is really crap#y. It is the main reason i didn't have finished it yet.
Reyals- Indeed it looks that way- but i am a more than a total noob doing such a thing, like customization of an action figure. The end result wil be only based on my oc, there is no way i could manage to made all the details i have drawn- it will resemble it only. Like for example- I am leaving the shoes- i dont have any spare feet for him, no chest armor.
Gonna work on it today, already did one leg-armor on it, today maybe other one.
Thanx for the comments :D
I am finding a lot of help on this forum :)

Uruk- indeed it is really skinny, but You know,those bastards are expensive, too expensive for me to buy one just for customization purposes, there was no way to get Pussyface alone-so 2pack was the only way to go-and heres spare berserker base. The thing that bothers me is that Clay fells off the plastic easily-i need to glue ewerything, make a layer of glue on the entire clay so it won't brake-heh living in a shi#@y town pays off eh :/
Cyclone_06- oh i know You made a good use of it- I saw it :D hehehe
Folsomaticustom-Would be finished already if not for the darn self hardening clay- it need to dry, it brakes, is really crap#y. It is the main reason i didn't have finished it yet.
Reyals- Indeed it looks that way- but i am a more than a total noob doing such a thing, like customization of an action figure. The end result wil be only based on my oc, there is no way i could manage to made all the details i have drawn- it will resemble it only. Like for example- I am leaving the shoes- i dont have any spare feet for him, no chest armor.
Gonna work on it today, already did one leg-armor on it, today maybe other one.
Thanx for the comments :D
I am finding a lot of help on this forum :)
You need to get either Milliput from Hobby Lobby or Aves Fix It sculpt from Amazon.That stuff is amazing.

This is turning out to be quit a nice costum so far any new updates on this? And I'm really likeing those weapons nice start so far.

Chris

Hi there.
Finally it is complete.
My custom Hate Predator figure.
Sorry for the bad photos- I only have to my disposal my cellphone to take pictutres with. (he has black spots all over the darker parts of his body but with those pictures they are not visible )
Making this was something totally new to me. It was enjoyable, fun, and fricking irritating sometimes. But I am quite pleased with the end result.
My goal from the start was not to be a 100% true to my OC...maybe this is Hate when he was a bit Younger.
Like the title says it is 99% complete- I will post more pictures when it will be 100%, with all the accesories and such.
hate_predator_custom_figure_99__finished_by_bender18-d4yq0zg.jpg

Ok for this being your first custom this thing turned out quit bad ass, and the paint set up on him looks top knotch great job brother very well done.

Chris

Reyals- Thanx, I used self hardening clay for the melted details on one side-during creation it turned out that this clay is really breakable-I needed to reapeat all the sculping couple of times-finally covered it with superglue to make it more ...resistant-during painting most of the details on it was lost
Armyofhades-Thank You- I am quite happy about the paint-Used Uruks tutorial- this custom has probably about 8 layers of paint o nthe armor-but my cellphone cant show it-gonna try to borrow some propper phototaking aparatus somewhat in the future-still need to add some spikes to the forearm armor
Folsomaticustom-Thank You:D
Larka Cinta-happy to hear that:D
And some new photo.
hate_predator_custom_figure_99__finished_2_by_bender18-d4yxc4w.jpg

Inspirational dude! Appreciate the pictures of semi step by step also! Well done, from concept to the finished product he is awesome!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back