Hasbro's crowdsourced Jabba Sail Barge

I'm wondering, does anybody know the size of the original filming model? If it was 1/24 scale, the Hasbro version will become larger than that.

One of the other websites, jedi.. Something.. Say that haslab has said the UK will get a chance to purchase it too. I'm starting saving now. Dark side toys are still sold out.

OK, so the Khetana is a go. Haslabs, somewhere, have announced they will make a few units available to the EU (Not sure if this is official or just hearsay? Can anyone confirm with a link?) How do we make sure we are notified when this happens? Is there a page or a forum doing this already? Can we get updates from Haslabs? I couldn't find any updates on their webpage about Canada being included, it just appeared one day. How can we increase our chances when these become available?

I hope they do a large scale Rebel Blockade Runner next, that would be awesome. Something larger than this Kenner concept..........

br-1.jpg

Would also love a larger scale Sandcrawler and for some reason I want this X-Wing trainer concept that was found in the Kenner archive...........

Untitled-1.jpg

@Tildane : So far nothing is known. I guess we'll have to rely on Hasbro's Twitter page or the news at Jeditemplearchives. Once I learn something I'll post it here. :)

Does anyone have info on the filming model? I was looking through my book Hasbro sent. I wanted to see how close our Hasbro ones are to the filming model but there is nothing about the size of the model in the book. In fact the model is barely mentioned or shown in the book. Below is the only pic I could find and nothing about size anywhere.

The Hasbro one is nearly 50" long and sure looks close to the size of the filming model.

Anyone know how big the ILM mode was and did it survive or did they blow the actual model up?

Thanks
s3-img-l.png

Strangely neither that site nor the seller cannot be found on foreign ebay versions like ebay Germany (ebay.de) which should be the case since it is an offer strictly aimed at non-US countries. The listing also says the item is shipped to the US. So either this is not the official site or it is a scam or an April fool's joke. If it is official it could also be that Hasbro will be revising the details of the listing on March 31st.

While I think it's so cool that they made this item and from the looks of it it's worth the money, I find it absurd that Hasbro needed to basically do a Kickstarter to make it. They're a massive toy company. Are they taking a cue from Anovos? Bad move on their part if you ask me.

Strangely neither that site nor the seller cannot be found on foreign ebay versions like ebay Germany (ebay.de) which should be the case since it is an offer strictly aimed at non-US countries. The listing also says the item is shipped to the US. So either this is not the official site or it is a scam or an April fool's joke. If it is official it could also be that Hasbro will be revising the details of the listing on March 31st.

They do ship to Germany as well as United Kingdom, Australia, Portugal, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, , Austria, Mexico, New Zealand.

I just entered my European address and it's $209 USD via the global shipping program. That doesn't include import taxes which will be charged at checkout.

You just need to change the shipping location at the bottom of the page and enter your zip code.(y)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back