Hasbro Pulse 1984 1/18 ecto 1

adamszki427

so i got my hasbro pulse ecto 1 a few days ago (i wasn't expecting it as i read it as a pre-order). its a good size and looks ok but i cant help but feel disappointed with it looking a bit more toy-ish compared to the photos on the website. has anyone else got this model and done anything with it such as a repaint or display etc?
photo is from the website
1000005006.jpg

I got mine and I am very, very happy with it. Hasbro nailed it. Details are great. It looks fantastic. Really could not be happier with it. Great price as well.

The biggest thing I see is there's no chrome plating. The bumpers, trim, hubcaps, etc. should all be chromed. You could try a chrome paint like Molotow, or this chrome nail polish powder, seen here:

The biggest thing I see is there's no chrome plating. The bumpers, trim, hubcaps, etc. should all be chromed. You could try a chrome paint like Molotow, or this chrome nail polish powder, seen here:

that nail polish powder looks interesting for sure, i perhaps might be a tad concerned about the scale even at 1/18 if its not a smooth finish then it might look really clunky but definitely needs some kind of shine on the chrome work. the gurney aswell looks very lego-ish... that needs work to make it look better too. i did have a box full of various model enamel paints but my life is in storage right now until we get a completion date on our new home.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back