HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WANT.

It'll probably cost the earth by the time it reaches NZ. Still probably the best bang-for-buck. I hope they release a trap as well.

I'm already modding this in my head and I haven't even seen it. Hopefully the neutron wand will come with it because I never picked up the Spengler wand.

I’m interested in what their idea of “full sized” is.
Their wand is almost 1:1 overall, with just a few variations in barrel diameter & things like that.

I'm already modding this in my head and I haven't even seen it. Hopefully the neutron wand will come with it because I never picked up the Spengler wand.
Keep your eye on Best Buy. I just got one in their restock last week & they applied a '$30 off any toy'. It sold out in a few days but I was told more were on the way.

You'll have to have it shipped to a store, cause they don't keep them in stock & won't ship to your home, but it is well worth the effort

Keep your eye on Best Buy. I just got one in their restock last week & they applied a '$30 off any toy'. It sold out in a few days but I was told more were on the way.

You'll have to have it shipped to a store, cause they don't keep them in stock & won't ship to your home, but it is well worth the effort

Wow thanks for the heads up!

I have high hopes for this pack. I feeL sure that this will be an Afterlife version of the pack, but after seeing Adam Savage’s videos and pics of the pack, there aren’t enough differences to make me not want this.

Man, HasLab is killing it (or “us” more accurately). Star Wars Rancor, GIJoe SkyStriker. Potentially this! They just ended Galactus and Victory Convoy (I think that’s who it was).

I bought mine from Best Buys official eBay account, so I was able to get it shipped to my house, no discount however.

I freaking knew Hasbro had it in them. They’ve hinted at it at cons and in interviews. I freaking knew it!!!

I just heard about this a few minutes ago and came straight here :cool: I just got the wand a couple weeks ago from Best Buy. Already have a pack but will most likely get one of theses as well..... unless it's ridiculously expensive lol :D
:D

Last edited:
Modded mine. Real clippards and metal knobs. Looks a weeee bit better. Too heavy for the stands though.

On a pack

Attachments

• IMG_8392.JPG
    IMG_8392.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_8393.JPG
    IMG_8393.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 318
  • IMG_8537.JPG
    IMG_8537.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 320
One day to go!!!

I'm excited & have a pit in my stomach, all at the same time. Excited to get it, excited to see all the stretch goals, dreading the possible price.

Well, to be clear, not looking forward to the juggling I'm going to have to do to get one... & I WILL get one.

LOL

Modded mine. Real clippards and metal knobs. Looks a weeee bit better. Too heavy for the stands though.

On a pack
I sort of looked around to see how much this could be modded but didn't really find any definitive answers. Is there quite a bit you can do with them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back