Unlimited Run Hasbro Poe helmet modding kit decals and metal greeblies

Re: Hasbro Poe helmet modding kit

That looks fantastic.Still interested in a complete kit.But wanna see the metalparts first.

Update. Looks like the greeblies will ship from Shapeways end of the month. Im going to start sending the decals to everyone this weekend and greeblies when they come in. right now, I'm not taking anymore greebie orders till the first batch is out.

Reel

All decals have shipped out. Greeblies is still on target for end of October

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got shipping notice from Shapeways. Greeblies are going out today. I’ll post up pics when I get them and start sending out to everyone

Reel

So these just came.

03b6a0c6456fa93d0dab65b8279364cd.jpg

9b4f0ee71b2b8b11625a132fff5d725c.jpg

25dcb3ebc8944ae84c7cbbf2ad011130.jpg

Solid and really cool in metal.

Reel

I never stated anywhere that I was doing the microphone. Especially for that price in metal

Reel

I never stated anywhere that I was doing the microphone. Especially for that price in metal

Reel

You're not actually producing the parts yourself are you? I thought you were getting them from shapeways? If you've got the mic files can you add them on shapeways so people can get them if they want?

You're not actually producing the parts yourself are you? I thought you were getting them from shapeways? If you've got the mic files can you add them on shapeways so they can be bought from them if need be?

Of course I have the files

The mic is super expensive in metal. SWF is very cheap though

Reel

Reel

Sorry, i misunderstood,

I thought you were doing a whole replacement package, but not to worry, your stuff is still MOST welcome, and i'll be ordering the mic as well from Algae198

I didn't mean any disrespect,

Rich

Has anyone received them yet? I have yet to receive the decals and/or greeblies. The latter I understand, but decals are taking a while to ship...

All decals have shipped out. Greeblies is still on target for end of October

Reel

Has anyone received them yet? I have yet to receive the decals and/or greeblies. The latter I understand, but decals are taking a while to ship...

You came into this on the second wave of sets. Yours ships this week. Your metal parts will be here today and I’ll have it all out by Wednesday

Reel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back