HASBRO Millenium Falcon Crew

Werni

Hi guys,
I would like to start a survey for a crew for the Hasbro falcon. Han, Chewie and Leia in optics "The Empire Strikes Back" in a sitting option for cockpit. Later, Lando, Obi-Wan follow. With Shapeways there already R2D2 and C3PO (though for DeAgostini Falcon) The dimensions can be adapted to the Falcon Hasbro !! Manufactured would in Resin. Werni

Hi Werner.

I wanted this look from ESB
Millennium Falcon Cockpit .pngIMG_1489.jpg

Using Figures from Wizard of The Coast (Chewie, C3P0 and Leia) And the RPT Figure from Trongod/Tony/Shapeways for Han I ended up with this.

IMG_1843.jpgIMG_1842.jpg

Model is not yet 100% done but it shows the Cockpit pretty much finished.

If you are planning to make the Figures/Characters more articulated (more movement and not so static) I am for sure interested as I am planning a 2nd build.

Thank you, I'll show times the quality I can achieve. Hope you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry did not rotate the image.

Very impressive, Werni! Are you doing analog sculpts or using CAD only? Just curious - I was thinking of dabbling in a little bit of figure modeling myself through 'Frankenstiening' the WotC figures, which are somewhat undersized (except for Chewie, he is spot on...)

CaptCox, your cockpit vignette looks quite good, though Han is very stoic compared to Chewbacca's reaction! ;^P The Han figure likeness really turned out well. I have been somewhat surprised with the level of detail that I've seen incorporated in some 1/48 scale figures while researching this project.

Keep up the good work, mates!
Regards. Robert

Last edited:
I hope everyone has seen SteveStarKillers' CG crew figures on display in his CG MF threads, such as this one on the Ep VII version:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=230674&p=3515438&viewfull=1#post3515438

I put a bug in his ear about perhaps producing some figure models for Shapeways production, but as he said, he is more about making the CG models than in making printable (aka 'watertight') CAD files. But his renders DO look good!

Regards, Robert

Last edited:
The ESB scene is pretty iconic, I'll give you that, but for me the one to have would be the Han, Chewi, Luke and Obi Wan from the original - "that's no moon..."Got_A_Bad_feeling.jpg

First a big thank you for the answers .It made me very happy. I will soon begin work, Tony will always show step by step pictures. Thanks again. I will not let you down and you can conjure a beautiful crew.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back