Marvel Hasbro Marvel Legends Iron Man MK. 3 Helmet

Sold for 60.00 USD
Prop Store

Synz314

US buyers only. Please see my ebay listing for more pictures and to purchase.

The helmet is in overall good condition. While it does not have the original packaging, it will arrive in an Iron Man themed box as pictured. The only scuffs/marks can be seen in pictures #9 and #10 - on the chin and metal magnetic tabs on the top. Otherwise it looks as good as new. The helmet was wiped totally clean prior to boxing it up. It's barely been worn at all, just displayed in a smoke-free and pet-free home. I am the original owner.

There is one major thing to disclose: The electronics can be sensitive. I believe it's an issue with the connector pins, where they don't always make good contact. The LEDs and sound effects may take a couple of tries to activate when attaching the faceplate to the helmet. Once it's on, it's not a problem and works fine after that. The helmet takes 3 AAA batteries (not included).

The clear acrylic display riser is not included.

I will ship the same or following day after the item is paid for. Thank you for looking!

IMG_20190916_193610.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store