Hasbro Hero Falcon Colour Panel Images - Origin?

Junk Pilot

Sr Member
Attached is one of 10 images I have but cannot recall who made them or where they came from (most likely here) Is anyone able to tell me who made these images and are there larger files available? Thanks

Attachments

• Hasbro Falcon Paint Scheme Step 01.jpg
    Hasbro Falcon Paint Scheme Step 01.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 131
Sorry to derail somewhat, but is this:

1614634705973.png

a good "toy" to use as a base for improvements and upgrades? I see reference to the "Hasbro" falcon, but I am not clear which one has parts available and which one is just a cool toy to get paint and weathering. I do like the large size of this toy, but since it's running around $500 I want to be sure before I drop that on a toy...

Thank you guys!

Wow. $500! Ridiculous... I must wonder how many of these inflated prices actually have sold. To answer your question, yes, this is the toy that is referred to as the Hasbro 28 inch or 'Rebels' Millennium Falcon. There is quite a bit of aftermarket detailing parts that have been produced for this toy, especially on Shapeways. The toy is not designed to 'go with' the 3.75 inch figures as it has no interior. It is a closed assembly with a few moving parts, with molded details reminiscent of both the 5 foot and 32 inch filming models, being rather accurate in overall shape to the 32 inch model.
I did a quick out of the box treatment for my wife's classroom and posted some pix which may help show what it looks like:

Hope this helps!

Regards, Robert

Last edited:
That price is what I found searching around today (new at Walmart) Anyway, I guess I’ll wait for a more reasonable price but I needed to confirm what I was even after.

Oh, and $500 was NOT the highest offered price I saw. I did see cheaper too but in varying degrees of damaged and/or missing parts.

Thank you for clarifying for me!

(I hope the yard sales start soon, but we’ve still got plenty of snow)

Robert- I just checked your thread and I agree- paint can do wonders! That came out great! I bet the kids (boys anyway) go crazy over it!

I want to add some lights to mine as well. I was checking out the coffee table display recently and that looks awesome. I don’t need to go quite that far, but I think it would be fun to add an extra dropping resistor on a couple lights to simulate the typical malfunctioning of the Falcon systems. A flicker would be cool on one but that’s above my pay grade I think.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back