Hasbro Ghostbusters Afterlife toy prop replicas

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

None of these are as good as the Spirit store versions. They are dirt cheap, but for a little more the Spirit stuff is good costume level stuff. Just my opinion.

These are just toys for small children. The Spirit props are indeed better. Hasbro also has a $100 proton wand which is excellent.

The Hasbro Wands pretty nice. Added on actual Clippards and metal knobs on mine.

IMG-8392.jpg

IMG-8393.jpg

IMG-8435.jpg

I'm actually really keen to see these on shelves. I'm not a huge Ghostbusters collector so budget props and pieces are always a win in my book. Especially when its so expensive getting the spirit stuff here

Yep. The gun is very nice.

Abf if you like stuff like that, hasbro releases also the mini pufts in their Action figure line. They are 1:1 size, so pretty useful as a "prop" I think.

But I'm sure there will be better statues and other stuff if the movie is out...

I just ordered a pack, I plan on modifying it for my son for halloween. For the price, it's quicker than building something from scratch. I also gave a couple Spirt packs and love them, a few mods and they are good to go. I can also speak for the Hasbro wand, it is AMAZING!

I just ordered a pack, I plan on modifying it for my son for halloween. For the price, it's quicker than building something from scratch.
Awesome - very cool... Yeah, thought these would be fun for little ones - was thinking about doing the same thing for my daughter...

Very cool and cost effective. Since it's a shell, you could easily mod and add lights and sounds for CHEAP. And it would be small kid size, whereas some of the other packs would be large and heavy for a little kid.

Awesome, awesome... Despite what some wannabe gatekeepers think, glad you all found the links worthwhile...

:D

The "Gatekeepers" (Ghostbusters pun intended) are right about quality, but here's a spirit Halloween pack on a small kid. That thing is as big as the kid...a small pack is required for the smaller kids, plain and simple.

Attachments

• pack.jpg
    pack.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pack2.jpg
    pack2.jpg
    821 KB · Views: 114
So on their live feed thing today Hasbro teased a fullsize proton pack..
Just received my wand from Hasbro today!

From Adam Savage's last set video, it seems Egon's wand has been modded to work independent of the pack, but I still wants one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back