Hasbro Falcon decals

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It just occurred to me I can help you Hasbro Falcon builders with decals - Ken Rice did all the art for the five footer a while back... resized to the Hasbro release, and printed by JTGraphics (so you don't have to wait for my busy butt to get them done)!

Worth doing?

decalssale.jpg

I do have the Hasbro one, I don't have the MR one, but IIRC, it's a little smaller than the MR one from what I understand but not much. Like the difference between 1/48 and 1/53. I'm sure there would be interest in this.

I for one wouldn't mind a set. In fact, I'd like some of the others as well scaled down to 1/72

I have some. Waiting to see if they fit the Hasbro bird and then I'm happy to ship them out for like $8 or so (plus shipping)?

Moffeaton, just to be thorough - I'm in. Anyone know what the length on the MR kit is? The Hasbro is just about smack on 28 inches... so if the MR is within ~4%, it should be fine - but I can wait to hear from the fellow giving them a test drive... cheers!
Robert

I think the MR is 32" or so... It's probably close enough! George Seletas will be test driving their sizes. Already in the mailbox and on their way!

I'll wait to see what George determines regarding the fit. The difference between a 32" model & a 28" is probably significant (~12% difference) and may cause some problems (like the 'Route 1' being too long to set correctly.)
Patience is a virtue....
Regards, Robert

The 32" Studio scale model, which is the same size as the MR, is considered 1/43rd scale, which makes the Hasbro one 1/48th.
I'd definitely be interested in a set of decals for my Hasbro build. What scale would the other ship decals be for?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back