Hasbro BMF Conversion With RC Parts

Finally, first layer of primer:

IMG_20160411_101317_zpsfnwyf5i3.jpg

Say, Gus, what is causing those gaps in the cockpit tunnel and docking ring? Of is this just a 'set together' pic for illustrative purposes?

R/ Robert

Say, Gus, what is causing those gaps in the cockpit tunnel and docking ring? Of is this just a 'set together' pic for illustrative purposes?

R/ Robert

Yes, working on the gaps now :) They should be gone by the time I put a second layer of primer.

Did you do the underside bays as well?
Just wondering if you were going to tackle those...maybe even ANH version?
Love your work. Makes me want to throw my printer out the window.

Looks awesome. I've been trying to get as-20 here in Toronto but can't find it anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Did you do the underside bays as well?
Just wondering if you were going to tackle those...maybe even ANH version?
Love your work. Makes me want to throw my printer out the window.
No, I got too lazy
But seriously speaking, I don't think there is enough interest, especially with deAgo Falcon being released that is just a bit bigger, so you can easily adopt it's bits and pieces for Hasbro Hero Falcon (as some people already do).

No, I got too lazy
But seriously speaking, I don't think there is enough interest, especially with deAgo Falcon being released that is just a bit bigger, so you can easily adopt it's bits and pieces for Hasbro Hero Falcon (as some people already do).
I think the problem is it gets a little expensive . Dunno how many issues you'll need to buy for the pits, and I think each issue is around 50$ or more. A 3d printed version would be probably 100$ for everything.

I think the problem is it gets a little expensive . Dunno how many issues you'll need to buy for the pits, and I think each issue is around 50$ or more. A 3d printed version would be probably 100$ for everything.

No, no, one issue is $15 and 4 is $60. Maybe a bit more expensive on eBay...

Ah. So each shipment has 4 issues.
I think I was confused by that.

Have they announced this as a limited run?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
No, once they get to the last issue there will be an option to buy everything at once, but for how long, no one knows.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back