Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

The real comparison needs to be with a screen used Rogue One helmet imo. With that said, the Hasbro helmet has a better trooper look that most, again, IMHO.

Someone with the white version of the helmet will have to try to match the angles -- maybe even do an overlay... But here are the best shots I've seen of the actual Rogue One buckets:

webtroop4N_zpsrrczd7sa.jpg

Capture_zpspvp4qj30.jpg

IMG-20160715-WA0012_zpsjbcxecdm.jpg

That gives a decent front-to-profile rotation.

--Jonah

Slightly off topic.... the Black Series bucket looks great with my ever growing helmet collection, but they are all currently just sitting on a shelf, does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use as suitable helmet stands? I have seen a few on eBay but would rather not pay £15 - £20 a go!

Kitchen Roll holders? Great idea! Thanks Yorkie Fett

Yep, these are well made and with a heavy base, difficult to fall over.

I've got a load of these, and if you don't like the silver finish, a shot of Halfords semi matt spray paint makes them look great.

Most helmets fit great, but you can always pad out the top if you have a 'taller' helmet.

For £6 you can't go wrong!

Yep, these are well made and with a heavy base, difficult to fall over.

I've got a load of these, and if you don't like the silver finish, a shot of Halfords semi matt spray paint makes them look great.

Most helmets fit great, but you can always pad out the top if you have a 'taller' helmet.

For £6 you can't go wrong!

Much appreciated! Think a trip to Tesco is in order!

Made a small adjustment to my helmet... the lenses are a nice dark green now and no longer see through (from the outside)

IMG_4431.JPG

These FINALLY started showing up in my local Target.

I want one after seeing the opinions on here and seeing one review(being compared to the EFX TK), and it made me feel much better about it. Now, I probably need to decide if I'm going to go pick one up myself, or if it will be a Christmas present. It will probably sit on my top shelf opposite my Gino ESB with an E-11 between them.

I got mail from Hasbro in Denmark today. They are not going to import the helmet to the Nordic-European countries.. (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, FInland). :(
I guess I'll have to order it from Germany then. So far, I have found it for 100€ + s/h. Thankfully, shipping from Germany is inexpensive.

the Hasbro helmet should only really be compared with the helmets from the new film. Comparison with the images available already though make the Hasbro look very good to my eye.
I don't yet had the opportunity to hold one in hand but from images it looks to me as if the tooth in the middle is too wide. In the images of an original R1 helmet, it looks to me as if all teeth should be the same width.

Last edited:
I got mail from Hasbro in Denmark today. They are not going to import the helmet to the Nordic-European countries.. (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, FInland). :(
I guess I'll have to order it from Germany then. So far, I have found it for 100€ + s/h. Thankfully, shipping from Germany is inexpensive.

I don't yet had the opportunity to hold one in hand but from images it looks to me as if the tooth in the middle is too wide. In the images of an original R1 helmet, it looks to me as if all teeth should be the same width.

The same answer that I got. Where in germany did you find it?

i have a dumb question - do you think they will ever release a Black Series Darth Vader Helmet? it seems like the only ones available are from Rubies. The have the cheaper $30 one that is ok but is on the small side and then they have the Supreme one that is HUGE. The Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper black series helmets turned out really nice for the price, i was just hoping/wondering if there were plans to release a Darth Vader.

i have a dumb question - do you think they will ever release a Black Series Darth Vader Helmet? it seems like the only ones available are from Rubies. The have the cheaper $30 one that is ok but is on the small side and then they have the Supreme one that is HUGE. The Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper black series helmets turned out really nice for the price, i was just hoping/wondering if there were plans to release a Darth Vader.
it would be stupid of them Not to!

The eFX Precision Cast Replica helmet is also available ($250-300). Both the eFX PCR and the Rubies Supreme are the 1:1 correct size.

Last edited:
yeah - that was kind of the issue - the 1:1 size I think looks too big for a normal size person. I put that on and I look like Darth Helmet from Space Balls. the other Rubie one looks too small. I wish there was a middle sized helmet available.

- - - Updated - - -

those look great. I just got the Black Series Stormtrooper and couldn't be more happy (except the voice thing which is crap) where did you get the rest of them?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back