Has Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator (Scimitar) ever been done as a kit ?

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator is one of the most underrated ships in Star Wars.

Has there ever been a studio scale, or close to it, kit or model done? I can't find one and thought maybe Korbanth or someone would have made it at some point.

I have ZERO kit building skills but do know some people who do.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I want to say that revell did one... But I never built it and might be mis-remembering. the hasbro toy is actually pretty nice for a toy... It might scratch your itch with a repaint... I don't remember any studio scale version... not sure if there was ever one. I don't recall it when I saw a lot of the EPI props at the Franklin institute in Philadelphia... I'll check my reference if it was there I'll have a pic of it.

Jedi Dade

I want to say that revell did one... But I never built it and might be mis-remembering. the hasbro toy is actually pretty nice for a toy... It might scratch your itch with a repaint... I don't remember any studio scale version... not sure if there was ever one. I don't recall it when I saw a lot of the EPI props at the Franklin institute in Philadelphia... I'll check my reference if it was there I'll have a pic of it.

Jedi Dade

The Hasbro version looks neat for a toy. But I keep hoping someone makes some sort of more detailed version. Thanks for the help !

Revell also made a model for it ID: 03612. It is a pretty small scale however, but might be good practise before a scratch build if you went down that route.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back