Has Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator (Scimitar) ever been done as a kit ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator is one of the most underrated ships in Star Wars.

Has there ever been a studio scale, or close to it, kit or model done? I can't find one and thought maybe Korbanth or someone would have made it at some point.

I have ZERO kit building skills but do know some people who do.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Dade

Master Member
I want to say that revell did one... But I never built it and might be mis-remembering. the hasbro toy is actually pretty nice for a toy... It might scratch your itch with a repaint... I don't remember any studio scale version... not sure if there was ever one. I don't recall it when I saw a lot of the EPI props at the Franklin institute in Philadelphia... I'll check my reference if it was there I'll have a pic of it.

Jedi Dade

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want to say that revell did one... But I never built it and might be mis-remembering. the hasbro toy is actually pretty nice for a toy... It might scratch your itch with a repaint... I don't remember any studio scale version... not sure if there was ever one. I don't recall it when I saw a lot of the EPI props at the Franklin institute in Philadelphia... I'll check my reference if it was there I'll have a pic of it.

Jedi Dade

The Hasbro version looks neat for a toy. But I keep hoping someone makes some sort of more detailed version. Thanks for the help !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.