Has bought a baby ahout star wars

billychaz

1D34DC81E0CB90E3DC4B4DF210498A27.jpg857D5D76958D655EEBABC0741BD9C088.jpg

I bought a helmet by a very low price. How do I decorate it?

I dunno... looks like it could be a fun project to try and make something out of... But definitely needs to be widened to start.

And I'm not really getting the title of this thread... thoughts?

I dunno... looks like it could be a fun project to try and make something out of... But definitely needs to be widened to start.

And I'm not really getting the title of this thread... thoughts?

Judging from the newspaper in the background, I'd say that we might be having a bit of a language barrier issue, although OP is certainly doing better at English than I would at an Asian language. That looks like a Google translate issue in the title, mixed with an auto-incorrect on "ahout". I hope he got a really good deal on that lid.

Im sure plenty of people here can turn that into a Stormtrooper.

Last edited:
I'm happy you paid a very low price for it, but what is it made out of? Depending on the material, you may not be able to widen the helmet much. Considering how thin the helmet looks, I'm thinking that it would look silly to have it displayed as a prop replica. Perhaps have some fun with it and make it into something different. I have no idea what though...

TazMan2000

You can let a car hit it from the front to widen it.

Joking aside, this could be a nice project to fix the helmet and make it into a lamp or as said above cookie jar or something.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back