Has Anyone Used Pipe Cleaners On Any Of Their Builds?

numunk

I've searched on here and only got 404 error pages. I was thinking to use pipe cleaners dipped in latex for the quills. Im thinking about using them beacuse their bendable and should be when dipped in latex. Insight is welcome. just tring to get my ducks in a row before i start building. To bad prob will be in a couple of months thou before i do....

I've searched on here and only got 404 error pages. I was thinking to use pipe cleaners dipped in latex for the quills. Im thinking about using them beacuse their bendable and should be when dipped in latex. Insight is welcome. just tring to get my ducks in a row before i start building. To bad prob will be in a couple of months thou before i do....

Thats actually a good idea! maybe mold the quill, and put the pipe cleaner in the middle and have liquid latex in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
After you get your search results, click on the little white dot to the left of the thread that you want to view. Works for me. (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back