Has anyone ordered anything from Celebswear.com?

Never seen it before. But if you read the site name a certain way, it sounds like it's about celebs' profanity laced tantrums :lol

From their prices alone I'd be doubtful of their quality, but what really sends up a red flag for me is the Hank Moody jacket from Californication. Having watched the show I can say that jacket is made with a really expensive leather, the original probably cost over $1000. They don't include any pictures of their own jacket, so I wouldn't trust them on anything.

Actually I would stay far far away from them.

They are in the hall of shame over there for using a boardmember here pics of his jacket that they were selling.

Avoid them like the plague. I ordered a 9th Doctor jacket from them. It was that worst piece of **** I have ever seen. It reeked like some kind of chemical and withing one week (I am not exaggerating here, literally) three buttons had fallen off.

You could tell it was mass produced and not a high quality leather piece as advertised. They wanted me to send it back to Pakistan (the return address is how I found out it was made in a factory in Pakistan) to have the buttons reattached. The problem was not just putting the buttons back on, it was that all of the buttons were attached in the same cheap way that the three that fell off were :confused.

I did not want to deal with this and I asked for my money back on the jacket and they refused. I finally had to send it back for repair and reverse the charge on my credit card and not accept the returned package to get my money back for this piece of crap.

Now that being said, they did try to help as much as possible but the product was simply bad quality. I was not looking for dead on accuracy to the movie/tv show version. I was just looking for something that was a decent piece of leather that I could wear that looked good and did not fall apart. The jacket I got from Celebswear accomplished none of that :lol.

So there is my review fo my direct experience with them .

That jacket looks terrible, it is bunched up where the arms meet the shoulders, and it definitely smells like old socks.....

wow, the stitchwork on that jacket looks worse in the second photo. And the material looks like old garbage bags or something

the bane jackets they are selling look good. BUT on further investigation i found they had used the promo shots of the sideshow 1/6 scale figure!! they have just edited the figure out lol

These are complete and total rubble. My, experience :confused The Jacket stunk like chemicals, multiple buttons fell off, and the stitching came lose in ALL of the pockets (all in less than 3 weeks). Would not take the piece of **** back (I did not want a replacement piece of crap). I just mailed it back and reversed the charge on my card.

Ended up going with a Wested jacket instead and did not have a complaint or bit of trouble and it has been over 2 years.

my girlfriend more possessive over me saying I look SIZZLING HOT in this jacket and SOMEONE from opposite gender might take an advantage of that seriously!!
My wife said I stunk like formaldehyde from the jacket and would not let me in her truck. :(

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back