Has anyone on here done business with Replicas Ironman on Faceboook??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkKnightRyan

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find any spot in particular where I would bring up this sort of question, but since it pertains to Iron Man, I figured the Marvel section would be the best place for it.

I was curious if any one on here has dealt with or done business with Replicas Ironman on Facebook? He is guy in Mexico who makes and sells Iron Man helmets and arc reactors.

https://www.facebook.com/mundial.issd?fref=ts

On April 1st, I sent $165.00 via Western Union to him for a commissioned Iron Man mark 6 fiberglass motorized helmet, He told me in our conversation that it would be a maximum two weeks, start to finish and that I would receive the helmet well before May 1st, as I planned to wear it to the Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere.

As it got closer to May 1st, I messaged him again asking if the helmet was done and he said his father had been sick, and had delayed it just a bit, but assured me it would still arrive before May 1st. a week before May 1st, I yet again messaged him, he replied that he took the helmet to the post office, but postal prices for express delivery were more than he anticipated and asked me to send him $50.00 more to ensure it would arrive before May 1st.

I replied, No, that I had sent the agreed upon price to him, and that he could just send it regular shipping even if it meant I would not get it before the premiere. Fast forward to today (May 22nd), still no helmet and I've asked him three times, what day he shipped the helmet and if I could have the tracking number to track it on my end, he claims the tracking number was not working, and never would answer what day he shipped it out.

I'd like to believe this guy in hoping he shipped it out, and that maybe coming from Mexico to USA, it's just taking longer with slower shipping, but him not answering my questions is kinda worrying me. he replied once more saying he could send another helmet out in a little while.

I know sending that much money via Western Union was risky, but I'm starting to think my 'he seems legit' attitude has conned me out of a helmet and money. He did however send me pics and small video clip of the helmet I was to receive, but that's it.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find any spot in particular where I would bring up this sort of question, but since it pertains to Iron Man, I figured the Marvel section would be the best place for it.

I was curious if any one on here has dealt with or done business with Replicas Ironman on Facebook? He is guy in Mexico who makes and sells Iron Man helmets and arc reactors.

https://www.facebook.com/mundial.issd?fref=ts

On April 1st, I sent $165.00 via Western Union to him for a commissioned Iron Man mark 6 fiberglass motorized helmet, He told me in our conversation that it would be a maximum two weeks, start to finish and that I would receive the helmet well before May 1st, as I planned to wear it to the Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere.

As it got closer to May 1st, I messaged him again asking if the helmet was done and he said his father had been sick, and had delayed it just a bit, but assured me it would still arrive before May 1st. a week before May 1st, I yet again messaged him, he replied that he took the helmet to the post office, but postal prices for express delivery were more than he anticipated and asked me to send him $50.00 more to ensure it would arrive before May 1st.

I replied, No, that I had sent the agreed upon price to him, and that he could just send it regular shipping even if it meant I would not get it before the premiere. Fast forward to today (May 22nd), still no helmet and I've asked him three times, what day he shipped the helmet and if I could have the tracking number to track it on my end, he claims the tracking number was not working, and never would answer what day he shipped it out.

I'd like to believe this guy in hoping he shipped it out, and that maybe coming from Mexico to USA, it's just taking longer with slower shipping, but him not answering my questions is kinda worrying me. he replied once more saying he could send another helmet out in a little while.

I know sending that much money via Western Union was risky, but I'm starting to think my 'he seems legit' attitude has conned me out of a helmet and money. He did however send me pics and small video clip of the helmet I was to receive, but that's it.

I'm just curious if any of you guys have dealt with him, and can put my mind at ease, I'd hate to bad mouth anyone unintentionally or tarnish his reputation, but also know that if I don't speak up on my experience so far, it could happen to someone else as well.

RYAN-J

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.