Has anyone made Neanderthal prostetics?

I am planning to dress as Neanderthal spring 2017. My reference will be modern Neanderthal reconstructions, where most resent scientific data is used. So this person would be light skinned, light haired and eyed.

Like this:
https://pberman.wikispaces.com/file/view/neandertal%20woman.jpg/550906318/neandertal%20woman.jpg

https://pberman.wikispaces.com/file/view/110815_daynes-7_p465.jpg/550906078/110815_daynes-7_p465.jpg

So if I am right I need prostetics from forehead to lower lip, but not necessarily to the sides, if hiding seams in the middle of cheaks is possible.

Here is some guestions for you, who have made this kind of things before:

Is there any restrictions what kind of makeup can be used on the top of silicone prostethic?
Prostetics will be made out of silicone and as a person with latex allergy I need non latex glue too. Any tips for good brands? Poly urethane based glues are also out or guestion.
How long silicone prostethics will last? Can I make them early in advantage?
Is it possible to aply prostetics on my face by my self, or do I need a helper?
How to deal with svetting? I would need to wear this 6 hours.

A few thoughts to get you pointed in the right direction...

What parts of the face you need to sculpt on are dependent on how the face you're working with is shaped.

Most folks will paint encapsulated silicone appliances with alcohol activated paints in thin layers to preserve the translucency of the silicone.
Telesis 5 is, I think, the most popular adhesive in the US.
Yes, you can make them long ahead of time, but it's best to store them on an appropriate core so they keep their shape.
I've applied foam latex prosthetics to myself, and it's tricky. You'll definitely want a helper.
There are products available such as Sweat Stop that you can apply before the prosthetics.

Thanks for these tips!

I would need prostethics to my forehead and eyebrow area. Around nose asea to make it larger and upper and lower lip that are larger in Neanderthal face. Rest could be my own face.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back