Has anyone here made a DLT-20A Blaster Rifle?

Originally posted by Lin-Si-Tar Konnair@Feb 13 2006, 12:16 AM
Anyone? AND does anyone want to part with it, if so?

Bueller?
[snapback]1182770[/snapback]​

Folks.. 49 views and no replies? Help a fellow RPF´er out.:)

Thanks.

Hermes.

I don´t really know if it IS a Junkyard post, actually.... I´d like to get my grubby hands into one of those babies, but I may have expressed myself poorly (which isn´t the standard, but depending on how late it was, I must have been way too sleepy)

Now, for pictures... let me see if I can dig up something here.

I found out during research that it was a modified MG42 Machine Gun, if that helps...

Rifle.jpg

Here it is:)

Thanks for your help, folks.

Hermes.

If it´s a converted MG42 you have several options:

- Get a hyperfirm MG42 from robstyle (IF he has any left in stock)...or...
- get one of those excellent resin MG42 kits from mattsuo...or...
- get yourself a real decativated MG42 from IMA

Markus :)

HA BLOODY HA.
Originally posted by OdiWan72@Feb 14 2006, 04:02 PM
If it´s a converted MG42 you have several options:

- Get a hyperfirm MG42 from robstyle ...

Markus :)
[snapback]1184083[/snapback]​

Kurty, didn´t get it:)

Hmmmm..... Guardian Matsuo seems to be the best bet, then. I´ll see if I can dig up another link - I liked to an external site so as not to overload Wackychimp´s.

Thanks for the info, guys.

Marcus wanted to "make clear" that´s it pretty impossible to get a MG42 from Rob, since many people are still waiting for their hf guns to be shipped (but that´s another story).

Anyway...my information was directed to the original maker/source of the MG42, maybe you´re a lucky guy and find one when posting in the JY ;)

Markus

Technically DLT-20A is the designation given to IG-88's rifle (see SW Visual Dictionary). That one is a modified German MP44 machine gun.

I can't see the image you posted, but I'm guessing by the responses its of Dengar's rifle which is a Valken-38 Blaster Carbine - a MG42 minus bipod and stock.

Just to clarify the blaster names.

Well, if it´s the IG88 blaster/ a MP44 you´re looking for, I might have something for you ;)

PM´d you....

Markus

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back