Has anyone done any 'THE ISLAND' props?

<div class='quotetop'></div>
I agree, I want a gun.[/b]

Odd that this popped up again the same night I sit down with my girlfriend and watch it on cable, and an hour later I'm online and see this thread.

I didn't notice before but the cops had some cool guns.

There were a couple cool guns, and then the obligatory glocks and M16s showed up.

While I still don't like the "mano a mano" ending, I think I can chalk this up as a guilty pleasure.

:thumbsup

Re: Has anyone done any 'THE ISLAND' props?

Nothing fancy really... was looking through Amazon and ran across a flask that caught my eye and I knew I'd seen it before. ;)

"Stainless Steel Jerry Can Flask"

$15 for the 6 oz and $16 for the 8 oz. From the caps it appears to be the 8 oz version.

n11649jerrycanh219.jpg

You see it when L6E sneaks out and again later in when they're on the run in James' trailer.

t25742cap01m219.jpg

h53421cap02w219.jpg

c2886cap03g219.jpg

Looks like all of the bracelet pics have disappeared... can someone send me a few shots of this piece?

Thanks!

Glad to see this resurface. I remember posting in another old thread that had a great screencap of the Lincoln bracelet, but there were no leads on whether or not it was made from a found item, aside from it resembling a tension clamp.
This would definitely be a cool prop. :love

Anyone have a good screenshot of the boat he draws from his dream? Would be a cool paper prop!

Anyone have a good screenshot of the boat he draws from his dream? Would be a cool paper prop!

Here's the only picture I could find of the drawing he made.

o26521c6q228.jpg

Here's a picture of the model.

q29468k6s228.jpg

The closest thing I've found is a "hinged" hose clamp, since they're obviously hinged from the caps, unlike most hose clamps.
Here's a really close looking one. Too bad they didn't have any side shots:
Hinge-Clamp-3.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back