Has anyone done an Iron Man Mark I?

vtswordfish

Sr Member
Just curious. I see a lot of the Mark 3, etc. but I don't think I've ever seen the Mark 01 done as a suit. I'm sure someone out there has done it, right?

There are a few, one in foam I believe if you search this forum you should get some results. I did a lid awhile back.

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

Yep I've seen a very VERY impressive Mark I suit made in foam not too long ago. It was somewhere in the forum and the video of his test-fit was on youtube :thumbsup

That lid looks beautiful Finhead!

Yeah I tried to search the forum but kept hitting on the other builds but couldn't seem to find a Mark 1 build. Beautiful helmet, do you have a build thread for that somewhere?

Yeah I tried to search the forum but kept hitting on the other builds but couldn't seem to find a Mark 1 build. Beautiful helmet, do you have a build thread for that somewhere?

Sorry no build thread, just something I scratch built on a long weekend awhile back.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back