Has anyone attempted a full Qudditch set & chest?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aegis159

Sr Member
They recreated a set over in Japan, althought I think it was half scale though.... but it had all three pieces and the chest they all went in....

EDIT: Forgot to add that it was a piece that was available through the HP Japan site....

juno

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If it's the same one I've seen, it wasn't half-scale -- it's a small box with a lift-out molded set of balls. Unless there was something earlier that was a half-scale piece.

I've been seriously thinking about doing a display-version of the coat-of-arms that hold the snitch.
tif

Aegis159

Sr Member
Hehehe well whatever scale it was, it wasn't full size. But like I said there was one available through the Japanese HP site at one time.....

I do like the idea of the Crest from the chest though... I've got a spare snitch that I could put into something like that..... hmmmm