Has anybody seen these? disk weapon kit what do you think?

Hmmm..that listing makes me Leary(been screwed on eBay before) 13 is a long time..I order stuff from overseas and I have sent stuff overseas and it has never taken over 2 weeks.the kit looks good though,I would like one as well!

Hmmm..that listing makes me Leary(been screwed on eBay before) 13 is a long time..I order stuff from overseas and I have sent stuff overseas and it has never taken over 2 weeks.the kit looks good though,I would like one as well!
yeah that shipping time has me nervous too. otherwise i would have one on the way already.
does anybody on the forum produce anything lke that?

Your best bet it's to get one from one of our own members: Don Jarr.

One of the best fan made discs out there. Dons attention to detail and casting skills are superb. I own his scar bio,wolf mine and although I don't own his P2 disc .I have had the opportunity to see it in person and it rocks!
Here's a link to his site: http://www.donjarrs-place.com/08-making-stuff-pred-disc

FYI: he also goes by mysteria on ebay .
Lem

Your best bet it's to get one from one of our own members: Don Jarr.

One of the best fan made discs out there. Dons attention to detail and casting skills are superb. I own his scar bio,wolf mine and although I don't own his P2 disc .I have had the opportunity to see it in person and it rocks!
Here's a link to his site: http://www.donjarrs-place.com/08-making-stuff-pred-disc

FYI: he also goes by mysteria on ebay .
Lem
there it is! any body know his user name? or how to contact him on here? i want one. I will definatly support one of our own before i go elswhere
thanks for postin that!

that is one sick disc Don makes!!! i got one from ebay and it looks like mattel made it!! lol , the one that ronin gave you is the one to go for,that one is bad ass!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back